Nunca preguntes lo que estoy pensando.

"La vida sentirá aún más frío y el fantasma no podrá dormir..."

miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

Written by him

Night and light

Hello stranger…

Did you have a good time?

Was it my fault?

 

I never thought I would be your one

Your one after all…

I was just walking by myself

Never thought my shadow would be lightened

By your presence…

But it’s light I cannot tolerate

Because light has burnt me.

And the same flame has left ashes in my

heart

Ashes that burn the perfect smoke that in

circles goes

It goes through the air you breathe and

Pretend it’s not toxic for your brain

 

But as soon as you realize it has done damage

To your mind

You will be long gone…

And you will have been burnt…

By the fire of my love.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel the fire getting closer

and I hope you understand

that I'm not going.

Just for a day, under the rain and in silence... 

Finally, I din't feel like a foreign stranger

and that's your fault. 

 

1 comentario:

Sarita. dijo...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Nats, me encanta, es demasiado bello <3